To avoid losing your data please consider the following steps very well:
- When getting mail from bank or some known companies make sure to check the senders email address,
- Don’t open any attachment from any unknown senders.
- Back up your data, at least once a week.
- On your network add password for shared folders and don’t leave anything unsecured.
- If you think our PC got infected disconnect from network immediately.
- Make sure to keep guests wireless network isolated from your network.
- Increase security budget to get firewall and antivirus.
For more details you can send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org