RMS EPoS for Fashion software is a comprehensive solutions with extensive functionality to manage customer loyalty, staff performance, promotions, customers, stock transfers, audit trails and live links with Head Office and back office to give you greater control on demand. RMS EPoS is scalable for the multi-lane, multi-site retail operations down to a single lane operation, fully compatible with touch screens or keyboard based pc systems. RMS EPoS is a fully windows based software that provides full sales, refunds, exchanges and view real-time stock enquires across networks and execute stock transfers easily and effectively. The software will accept all forms of payment including options to add customer accounts, and accept multi currencies
Store Back Office
RMS Back Office improves productivity for fashion retailers and provides EPoS Management tools, Cash Management, Store Inventory controls, Extensive Reports, Time and Attendance, Commissions.
Merchandising and Inventory
RMS merchandising tools allows the buyers to make smart decisions for seasonal purchasing, Manage size, color matrix, promotions and pricings. The RMS system can work against either a local store based stock database or a centrally controlled stock database across the entire network. System enables the fashion retailers to generate labels with logos, pricing and barcodes.
RMS Head Office
RMS Head office allows fashion retailers to centrally manage and communicates within the network of terminals and locations. The RMS Head Office system enables a one central place to administer and manage the entire retail business processes with real-time connections to branch EPoS terminals and devices. RMS is fully integrated solution that will enable a retailer to manage the entire retail business cycle from one single supplier and system. This enables greater efficiencies and reduces the risks of costs and integration with third parties. The RMS Retail solution is designed to grow with your business, with scalable modular design enabling you to add more functionality as your business needs change.
Why Choose RMS Retail Management:
- RMS solutions are independent of any hardware.
- You get the most comprehensive support from our Support Centre around the clock.
- The RMS Solution is built on the Microsoft platform which means that we are always up to date with the latest versions of the Microsoft operating systems. At present our solutions are fully compatible with Windows 7.
- RMS Solution is a one single system for almost all types of retailers and hospitality businesses.
- RMS epos software is an off the shelf product, this means it can be easily setup on any windows based computer and ready to use.
- Low cost model, so the RMS product is affordable by businesses of all sizes.
- Merchandise planning and better management. This allows the retail and hospitality businesses to better manage their stocks and replenishments. For the fashion trade
Quick Summary of RMS Functionality
- Improve bottom line through better in store management of stocks and premium areas.
- Increase sales and customer service through better management of customer demands, seasons and promotional activities.
- Increase staff efficiencies and measure productivity
- Get data on demand through real-time connections between branches and Head Office
- Realize the potential of high revenues through multi-channel retailing
- Improve compliance and reduce wastage
- A one single system to manage an entire estate
RMS EPOS for Fashion is suitable for retailers of
- Fashion Accessories
- Curtains / Linens
- Size / Color / Style / Price Stock Matrix
- Fast, Easy and Accurate Ways to Add New Product Ranges
- Complete Barcode Product Sales Solutions
- Comprehensive, Yet Simple to Use On-screen Product Look-Ups
- Easily Customizable Product Drill-Down With Product Pictures
- Simple On-screen In-Stock Search for Multi-Site, Multi-Warehouse Operations
More System Features:
- Company Information settings
- Promo message settings for receipts
- User settings: access rights
- Employee settings, commissions, working hours, pay rates
- Supplier management
- Purchase order – reorder min stock, product linked to supplier, add new product
- Goods Received – Stock in goods arriving and allocate locations
- Stock location management – once locations, bin location and multi locations
- Set departments, sub departments, brands
- Multi buy discounts
- Promotion settings with date ranges
- Margin settings
- Stock adjustments
- Stock take
- Stock transfers in branch, branch to branch
- Min and Max stock holdings settings
- Scan barcodes
- Image of product displayed
- Search products
- Apply discount on product
- Apply discount on overall sale
- Petty cash
- Hold transaction / Unhold transaction
- Search sale
- Payment options, cash, card, vouchers, cheque, credit accounts
- End of Day balancing
- Sales receipts on thermal receipt printout
- Purchase invoice entry
- Non inventory invoice entry
- Supplier remittance / payment entry against invoices
- Credit customer payment entry
- Customer reports
- Inventory reports
- Purchase reports
- Supplier reports
- Sales Reports
- Summary reports
- Employee reports